Looking for ideas to celebrate Relationships Day? These resources will help you to celebrate the day with your family and friends.
- Poster – Tips for healthy relationships
- Poster – Tips for staying connected
- Poster – Relationships Day 1
- Poster – Relationships Day 2
- Poster – Relationships Day 3
- Poster – Relationships Day 4
Ideas for celebrating Relationships Day
Remember that a relationship is a living thing – it only continues to grow and thrive while it is nurtured by the people in it. Why not try some of these ideas for staying connected on February 14th?
- Organise a Relationships Day morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea
- Hold a neighbourhood bbq
- Organise a catch up with friends
- Invite a neighbour over for a cup of tea
- Call family or friends in another city
- Tell someone how much you value your relationship with them
- Reminisce with others about when you first met
- Make a commitment to yourself to actively strengthen your relationships
- Participate in a program to strengthen your relationships
- Make some new friends by joining a group in your community – try sports, trivia, a craft class, bingo, dancing or volunteer.